Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Minor Project on Subodh Gupta

I have to say I presented my project pretty much how I wanted to with the exception of music. I had picked a song from the Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack to go along with the visual and the poem, but even without the song, I think the message was still effective. I guess if I had to change anything I would change that and play the music because I thought it fit nicely with the images. Something I just thought of that I might change if I had to do the project over again would be the visual. Because Subodh Gupta was greatly influenced by cooking culture in India and uses cooking utensils in manyof his works, maybe a video of Indian cooking with audio of the clangs of utensils would have been effective also (maybe in addition to the other visual, or in place of it).
One of Gupta's works, Line of Control made from steel utensils

No comments:

Post a Comment