Sunday, November 8, 2009

3rd Major Project: Inspiring Artworks

"This is what the world is for, making electricity"

The song I chose, "Electric Feel" brings the words psychedelic and synthesizer pop to my mind. The first work is Untitled by Deloss Mcgraw. I chose this work because it encompasses my initial idea of what my soft sculpture would depict, hands holding a sort of electrified/psychedelic/electric/colorful world. The second work is Bartek Walicki's Prints: Etching and the third is Sandra Castillo's Unfurnished Soul. I chose these two because they both capture this free, chaotic, psychedelic feel that I want to convey in my soft sculpture.
Deloss McGraw, Untitled
Gouache on Paper
Bartek Waliki, Prints: Etching
Sandra Castillo, Unfurnished Soul
Digital Work, inkjet on canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment